The following are the six steps to be followed, for participating in the SSGCI competition:
1. Register your interest by writing to email@example.com
2. Download sample dataset (details here)
3. Adapt your program to the input/output file formats (details here)
4. Download test dataset and run your program on it (details here)
5. Submit the result files (details here)
6. Submit the description about your method (details here)
Management of the competition
The registration to the competition is only a registration of interest. It does not commit you to submit any results. Only the teams that are registered will have and exclusive access to the sample and test datasets until the announcement of the results in December 2016.
The competition is managed in an open mode which means that we do not ask you to provide source code and/or binaries of your algorithm but only your results. However, the organizers reserve the right to ask for further details about a solution.
Special issue of a journal
The participants of SSGCI will be invited to submit papers for a special issue of a well reputed journal.